Thursday, August 9, 2012

Another take on the Frame style Jewelry Display

Another take on the Frame style Jewelry Display


So I was perusing through Pinterest and while working on QP Doll's Craft Space I've been specifically looking for and at things that are Jewelry and Craft work space oriented.

I noticed a few awesome styles at this blog HERE  and decided I'd do something similar to this .














So check out what I came up with.. here are some pictures.



Nice and solid old wood frame. Took out the back and
cleaned it off so it'd be nice and clean and ready for paint.

Spray painted white to match the rest of the space.
I thought this was just beautiful fabric. So I cut a piece of
1/8th inch plywood to fit the back of the fram and wrapped in this
fabric using spray adhesive. 


Here's what it looked like with the frame. PROJECT COMPLETE!
Naah really tho it would have been nice right there. BUT..

QP Doll was supposed to bring me a sheet of chicken wire ...
obviously NO Chicken wire was brought SOO.. I used some
spare chain and Upholstery Tacks .. looks nice right?

After added wall catches I hung it up.. not bad.

See how it fits in between the brackets of the Shelf.
And here it is with her assortment of hand crafted earrings!! Not bad at all.
Total cost. $3.00 for the Upholstery tacks. I didn't use enough paint to
warrant adding in that cost. BUT the paint was about $6.00 at Home Depot.
All done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh snap! Your about to write a message. DOPE!!
Thanks for your insight fam!