Thursday, August 9, 2012

Welcome to my world!

I'm not really that good with talking about myself in the Biographical sense.. but here's the short version. 
I'm a rap artist from the early 90's (the UMC's) and went by the name of "Kool Kim".  After that ended I moved to Maryland and brought a HUD Home ( a real fixer upper). I learned how to do just about ALL the different trades because I couldn't afford to pay people to do the sort of work I wanted to do.

I moved back to NYC in the beginning of 2006 and reinvented myself as a rapper named "NYOIL" ...... blah blah Activist.. blah blah.. no room to build stuff in Apartment... blah blah needed to express creativity .. yadda yadda.. discovered Pinterest..etc etc.. started crafting.. and now we're here.. LOL

I'm sure I'll tell you guys WAAAAAAAAAAY more about me over time.. (if you're my FB friend you already know.. lol) but for now I just want to get into my crafts.. 

If you happen to be a fan of my Musical Career, or follow my exploits as a Social Commentator, or support my efforts as a Youth Advocate, please note that this page WON'T be about those things. I'm not abandoning who I am.. I'm just sharing other parts of me that bring me joy and make me happy. 

Plus I think I'm pretty good at this stuff and I'd like to share some of my ideas with some of the folks out there doing the same sorts of thing!!!

SOOOOOOO

welcome to my world.


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Crafts! I'm working on getting a frickkin toggle bolt out of the wall in the kitchen! Argh!

    SilkOne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you pull the toggle bolt so the side behind the wall is pressed against the interior of the wall while you unscrew it, it should come out pretty easy.

      (I've had that problem PLENTY of times)

      Delete

Oh snap! Your about to write a message. DOPE!!
Thanks for your insight fam!