Sunday, August 12, 2012

Tin Can Mod 2.o (yeah just that quick)

In the words of P-Diddy.. "I thought I told you that we won't stop eh eh!"

Well this YOUNG MOD can't stop doing what I do.. plus I've got to keep this Blog entertaining!

So check it out, I did the last Tin Can Mod and it was pretty cool, in fact I even got a few Pins on Pinterest (AWESOME). But when I looked at it I already knew it wasn't at the level that I wanted it to be in so I called it the Tin Can Mod 1.0 knowing full well there will be so many versions of this over time that I've got to be forward thinking.

Well I'm getting closer to the end of my QPDoll Craft Work Space and I'll be starting work on my Daughters room. So i figured it would be a good chance to throw up Vers. 2.0 real fast. So check it out and let's see what I came up with.

This is a can I had already stripped and painted white. 

My daughter wants her room to have a black and white theme with  different  patterns and such so I picked these two patterns for the cans. 

Measuring the amount of cloth I'll need to wrap the cans.

I'm endorsing NO products however the one pictured above worked well.

I'm not too good at wrapping cans but it's getting done.

Finished wrapping it.. looks nice tho.

Both wrapped and ready to be mounted on a board.

Mounted on a piece of scrap wood. Looks OK.. I can't hang it on the wall because my daughter hasn't cleaned up her room enough for me to even know where to hang it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh snap! Your about to write a message. DOPE!!
Thanks for your insight fam!